Friday, January 15, 2016

Have A Spectacular Birthday | Gerda Steiner Share Your Design Challenge #13

This weekend is my sweet granddaughter's 3rd birthday party, and it's always over at my house.
Her party will be a Circus theme.
I received an email this morning from Gerda Steiner Designs, reminding me I still had a few hours left to join this challenge. So this is my first time here.
 
 I used Hippo in Disguise stamp set, and made him into a magician, and even gave him a top hat and wand!
I water colored the card with distress inks, used a couple other stamps I have, added wink of stella and skittles dew drops. I will write her a sweet birthday note on the inside.

That's my card for the challenge and I hope you enjoyed it!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!
Lori

11 comments:

  1. Oh my! You're so clever to turn the Hippo into a magician! What a great idea! Thank you so much for playing along in my little challenge! :) Good luck! Gerda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and thanks so much for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. This is so cute!!! Great job making him into.a magician!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooooooo cute! I loveeeeeeeeee this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a nice card. I love how you made him into a magician that's is so very creative.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving sweet comments, they make my day!