Thursday, February 25, 2016

Share Your Design Challenge #16 | Girl and Bunny Easter Card

Hi everyone!
Today I'm submitting an Easter card to 
There are some really cute digi stamps at Gerda Steiner Degins and I think this a cute one for Easter. It's called Girl and Bunny.


I used the print and cut feature on my Cricut Explore for this digi stamp. This came out so cute, now I am obsessed with print and cut. I colored her in with copics markers. I used stamps and dies from HERE to complete my card. I also used wink of stella to give the eggs a glittery look.

This is my card for the challenge, I hope you like it!

Lori

4 comments:

  1. Lori this is a super cute card. Perfect for easter. I love it. We have used the same digital stamp for this Share Your Designs Challenge.. Great minds think alike.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Yes, thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving sweet comments, they make my day!