Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Shamrock Bouquet | DoubleClick Skittles Challenge Week #2 | St. Patrick's Day or Green



Welcome to week #2 of the DoublesClick Skittles Challenge! The theme is Green or St. Patrick's Day!
This week I wanted to do something a little different again. I saw on Pinterest some beautiful paper Shamrock Bouquet's. So I thought I  would give it a try. I totally made a big mess and had to start over. Then my problem became I needed a vase or something to display it in. I had a small ceramic flower pot with English ivy's with styrofoam in the bottom. So I placed them in there, and I thought they were cute.



I used all scrap paper for this project. I inked up the sides with shabby shutters distress ink.
I found some glittery green buttons to add to the shamrocks, which looked really cute with Clover skittle dew drops!
I used hot glue to adhere them to skewers and placed them in the pot.

That's my project for this week, a luck of the Irish was needed, lol.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Come join the challenge this week, link up your project with your Skittles for a chance to win a prize! If you do not have any Skittles you can still play along. The Skittle dew drops are such a fun and beautiful embellishment that you can use alone or with other embellishments. And Carrie has a variety of colors, and free shipping in the United States! Purchase them HERE!


I'm a Proud Designer for DoubleClick Skittles

Lori

9 comments:

  1. Lovely creation, fabulous colours too..xx
    {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMYGOSH!!! These are sooooooooooo fun! I loveeeeeeeeeeee them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Victoria!

      Delete
  4. So festive and fabulous! Love it chic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you're looking for an excellent contextual ad company, I suggest that you try ExoClick.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving sweet comments, they make my day!