Cards For Sale

Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Emboss Resist | MFT Camp Create Day 2

Hello everyone!
Today is day 2 of the MFT Camp Create 2017, and today's technique is Remarkable Resist.


For my background stamp I used the Hardwood background stamp from Stampin' Up with white embossing powder. I used the Natural Tint color from Peerless watercolors to watercolor over the background. For my flower dies I used most of the same colors from the MFT video Stephanie made. I used the Happy Birthday sentiment from a Brutus Monroe stamp set called Sharon's script. Added some sequins, and that completed my card for today.


Thanks for stopping by,
Lori

4 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! LOVING the flowers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Great technique and I wish I could play along!! Maybe next year... this is awesome! So happy you're back to blogging!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving sweet comments, they make my day!